Friday, August 22, 2014

Long time no see!

Hi guys!
So it has obviously been pretty much a year since I last updated you guys. I'm so sorry, I just had to prioritize, and the blog clearly suffered. I still love writing and blogging though, and I really want to get back into it. I can't promise anything about how often I'll update, but it will definitely be more frequent than the past year.. That shouldn't be too hard, right?!

What have you been up to recently? I recently went to Washington DC to meet my boyfriend who's been cycling across the US this summer. I'll probably make a post with some pictures from our trip soon :)



Anyways, I just wanted to check in with you guys! I think I'll spend the rest of the evening updating the layout and some other fun stuff here and there. Oh, and if you are interested I've been keeping a lot more up with my youtube channel, so if you want you can check that out here

xx, Siri

No comments:

Post a Comment